How to Get Started
To participate in DOT Surplus Auction, an eHawaii.gov account is required to log in. Create a free account at
. Current State of Hawaii employees are not eligible to bid.
Before participating in auctions, please read the Terms and Conditions
How to Bid
- Click on the item you want to bid on.
- Submit a maximum bid that you are willing to pay that is higher than the opening bid or minimum bid.
- If you are outbid, you will be asked to enter a higher amount.
- If you are the current highest bidder, the minimum bid is one penny over previous high bid.
- By placing a bid for any item, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- To watch the auction activity of a particular item, click on "Watch Item" and it will appear on your "My Account" page. You will need to refresh your "My Account" page to see the current status of auction activity.
Email messages will be sent to you:
- when you have been outbid
- when you have won an auction
- after, as the winning bidder, you pay for an item (payment confirmation email)
- when, as the winning bidder, you have yet to pay for an item (reminder email 1 day prior to payment expiration date)
How to Pay
- Log in and go to your "My Account" page. The item you won will be posted under "Items Awaiting Payment."
- Click on the item you won.
- You will be directed through a series of payment screens. Enter the information requested.
Once your payment is accepted, print the receipt and bring to the Lost and Found Office when picking up your item.
If payment is not made within seventy-two (72) hours of the close of the auction, the item will be deleted from your "My Account" page. For non-payment of items won, please see Terms and Conditions
To pick-up your item, please bring your receipt and a picture ID to:
Daniel K. Inouye International Airport - Lost and Found Office
Hours: 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday. Closed on State of Hawaii holidays.
Phone: (808) 836-6683.
Enter the Terminal 2 parking garage via the second level, far left lane, across lobbies 5 and 6.
The Lost and Found Office is located on the ground level of the parking garage,
in the center, opposite Baggage Claims 19 and 20 of Terminal 2.
See Terms and Conditions for:
- Items paid for and not picked up within fourteen (14) days.
- Pick-up by winning bidder’s representative or shipping company.